Logo Design Competition
Competition Flyer and Rules
The official competition flyer, rules and requirements
Logo Competition Poster
Please feel free to distribute the competition flyer
Logo Design Competition
Stark Development Corporation (SDC) is seeking talented logo designers to redevelop a new logo for SDC. Logo design competition submission deadline is October 1st, 2017. Winning graphic designer will receive a cash award of $500 and if the SDC selection committee chooses to utilize the new logo as our new brand and identity, the winner will receive an additional $500!
Stark Development recently conducted a strategic planning session where we adopted a new mission and vision. As a result, we re-evaluated our current logo and it was determined a new look was in order.
Our new mission is: “To promote economic development, innovation and entrepreneurship making Southwest North Dakota a great place to live, work, and grow.”
Our new vision is: “To lead economic development while enhancing quality of life.”
- Logo must promote the mission of Stark Development Corporation.
- There are no limitations and any colors may be used. However, logo must look good in color (if any), grayscale or black and white.
A Selection Committee comprised of the Stark Development Corporation staff/board will evaluate all entries based on the following criteria (though other criteria may be considered):
- Relevance – Does the entry align with the theme and goals of Stark Development Corporation?
- Originality – Does the composition exhibit original design, creativity, and imagination?
- Aesthetic Quality – Does the submission command attention? Does it display visual balance and color coordination? Do all the elements work together to create a unified and appealing design?
Winner will receive a $500 award. If the winning design is chosen to be the new Stark Development Corporation logo the winner will receive an additional $500. If the winning design is produced by a team, Stark Development Corporation will award one prize (divided equally among the team). Winning entrant will be required to sign a release to relinquish all claims to any and all copyrights, royalties and other benefits derived from the sale or reproduction of this work, other than the prize awarded for the winning entry.
Please refer to the official design competition flyer for additional details and requirements. Good Luck!